Hey Im NEWish...

AnnieV142

Reaction score
Have had my D2 since July but havnt really messed w/ apps or settings until now.... sooooo that's what brings me here. I'm guessing more downloads, more settings messing = more potential issues. Hi, Ill be your D dumb*** for this evening... can I start you off with a stupid question that's probably already been asked? (Supposed to be funny not snotty... I just have a feeling w/ my lack of patience for the searching I will likely end up duplicating a query or two!)

Anywho, thanks in advance for your assistance, advice, tips, warnings, definitions and answers! You rock!

-AV

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome congrats on the D2. Feel fee to ask any questions and you also might want to give the D2 subforum a look just to see if anything catches your eye there. The D2 is a pretty solid device and seems to be very stable. Always someone willing to help you out here. Enjoy the stay

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! what problems are u having? try to post ur question in the D2 section.

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

sportsterBK8

Reaction score
That's funny... you don't look newish.

Alright, so forgive the bad pun (I couldn't resist).

Welcome to the forum! You'll find it is the best tool for finding all things Android

Good luck on your Android adventures!