Hey im new

mwalt92

Reaction score
im new at all of this blogging stuff and threads because i have dial-up and ive been held back on internet things

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Didn't know you could even get dial-up anymore. I remember playing Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear like 8 or 9 years ago, lagging all over the place. Those were the good ol days. :)

Anyway, welcome to the forum, you'll find an abundance of info here, so much in fact that you'll likely end up just having to ask the same questions again. Ironic eh?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum mwalt! Great to have you on board:D

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, mwalt92! Glad to have you with us! Make yourself at home and jump right in! Everyone is here to help and learn! Reading the threads on the forum will only increase how much you enjoy that new Droid! The possibilities for customization are endless!

:welcome:

gatewayad

Reaction score
im new at all of this blogging stuff and threads because i have dial-up and ive been held back on internet things
Welcome... I remember when Net Zero use to be the free internet service for dial up. I hear they even charge now for dial up

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Now that you have a Droid and found this forum check out the tethering options. It is much faster than that dial up.

Mike