Hey im a newbee :) please be nice

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by medicgrrl, Jul 11, 2010.

1. medicgrrl

medicgrrl New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey im Adrienne (medicgrrl) and I have had my Motorola Droid for about 4 months so I love it! So i stumbled across this just trying to figure some things out to utilze my phone as much as I can. I had the blackberry:blackberry: and loved it but this for sure kicks its ass...sorry my fiance still has the bb and I make him jealous everyday with the DROID :):blackdroid: :motdroidhoriz:
    Adriennedancedroid

2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +17
    Welcome the forum. I think this is one of the best forums going!! I find it friendly and very, very helpful. There is a ton of great information in these threads. Hope you enjoy it all as much as I do!!

Again, welcome aboard.:)

3. christim

christim Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +2
    Welcome aboard Adrienne! The cool thing about our phones is even though you've had it for 4 months there is a good chance you will discover something new to do with it today or tomorrow!

You must have been to some of the scarier sections of the internet, you know, where all the mean folks hang out. We try to be nice to everyone here:)

4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    :welcome: [​IMG]

Droid envy.... love it!

5. bje1982

bje1982 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hiiiii !!!! Welcome. Everyone here is very helpful dont be shy to ask questions!!! dancedroid