Hey im a newbee :) please be nice

medicgrrl

Reaction score
Hey im Adrienne (medicgrrl) and I have had my Motorola Droid for about 4 months so I love it! So i stumbled across this just trying to figure some things out to utilze my phone as much as I can. I had the blackberry:blackberry: and loved it but this for sure kicks its ass...sorry my fiance still has the bb and I make him jealous everyday with the DROID :):blackdroid: :motdroidhoriz:
Adriennedancedroid

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome the forum. I think this is one of the best forums going!! I find it friendly and very, very helpful. There is a ton of great information in these threads. Hope you enjoy it all as much as I do!!

Again, welcome aboard.:)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Adrienne! The cool thing about our phones is even though you've had it for 4 months there is a good chance you will discover something new to do with it today or tomorrow!

You must have been to some of the scarier sections of the internet, you know, where all the mean folks hang out. We try to be nice to everyone here:)

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
newbie.gif

Droid envy.... love it!

bje1982

Reaction score
Hiiiii !!!! Welcome. Everyone here is very helpful dont be shy to ask questions!!! dancedroid