Hey guys just saying whats up. New to droid forums, have been using droid for a while. I started with the original droid, and upgraded to droid x. I have been recently messing with rooting and all that with my phone. I am currently running the liberty rom on my droid x. I am eligible to upgrade now and I dont know if I should get the droid 3 or wait for possibly the bionic. My area doesnt have lte yet and i havent heard any news as to when. So i dont know what to do. I love this forum though, and all the useful information that is available. feel free to send me a pm if you want guys.