hey guys PDAnet problems..please help:(

aYoxxDavidxx

Reaction score
hey guys i Downloaded PDAnet and i was trying to connect it to xbox but doesnt work...i got it to connect to the laptop..
i follows this video i seen on youtube..here is the link below
[video=youtube;AsJ-BqEsLEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AsJ-BqEsLEQ[/video]

i did everything he did and it wont connect to the xbox....when i plug the ethernet to the xbox to the laptop is says no internet access..
please give me some tips or some ideas..please reply or PM me please...
thanks guys for your time

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
is it the latest pdanet? I heard sometimes the newest one causes trouble, try downloading an older version

lworrilow

Reaction score
I've used PDANET for about a year now and up until a couple weeks ago had no problems, but now it's almost unusable. I've tried reloading different versions but nothing seems to help. I've also tried using different browsers but that doesn't help either. I have been unable to pinpoint the problem so I can't tell if its my phone, computer, or PDANET. I upgraded my phone a few months ago to a Motorola Bionic on Verizon, but after Verizon started having 4G network issues things seemed to go down hill from there.

Natey2

Reaction score
hey guys i Downloaded PDAnet and i was trying to connect it to xbox but doesnt work...i got it to connect to the laptop..

That would indicate an Xbox connectivity issue, not a problem with PdaNet connectivity to your PC (which is what PdaNet was designed for).

Can your Xbox connect to your PC for internet access when your PC is connected via cable modem, etc?

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Try remaking your network bridge I do the same thing with my bionic. You can also try just your phones regular tether. But if you do that you need another bridge lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums