1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

hey guys, need some help

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by oapb, Feb 27, 2010.

1. oapb

oapb New Member

Hey guys, Im in the process of rooting my phone and have hit a roadblock. Ive rooted the phone and have SPRecovery 0.99.2b installed. When I boot to recovery mode and try to backup, I get an error message. "ERROR: Nandroid exited with status 34" and it wont go any further. I would like to get this cleared up soon so any help is greatly appreciated. Im debating whether or not I should unroot and start over from scratch. Thanks

Nick
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

Originally posted by thebowers

Nandroid error codes with known issue

21 - The file name of the folder has a space in it. ( I.e. nandroid/sample rom, needs to be nandroid/samplerom)

25 - The rom is in too many subfolders. ( I.e. nandroid/samplerom/samplerom, it needs to be nandroid/samplerom

28 - The rom is corrupt somehow, simple redownload or pick another mirror site.

35 - The name for the backup is too many characters. Simply rename.

EDIT: sorry thought it said 34... will keep looking
  3. thatguychuck

thatguychuck New Member

How full is your sd card? I think that might have something to do with not having enough space to complete the tasks.
  4. oapb

oapb New Member

Damn, good call. Its pretty full, I got a boatload of music on it. Ill clear it and try again
  5. oapb

oapb New Member

thatguychuck just saved me a headache. that was definitly it. I freeded up 7 gigs of space and it worked. thanks alot