Hey Guys, Im new here, whats up!?

turbo325ii

Reaction score
Hello Everybody, My name is Brett and I have the Moto Droid phone. This is my first smart phone, and I love it! I was about to get the iphone 3gs but I wasnt willing to sacrifice the coverage of Verizon so I tried the droid.

First of all, I am in love with this phone, I am not a huge fan of the qwerty keyboard, I dont use it and see it as the phones only weakness that could wear out...

I love cars, BMW's, Classic Muscle cars and lots of other stuff. I am here to learn and contribute what I can.

Great to be here!
Brett

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hi bret:D welcome!! i like hotrods ;) pre 48 is my thang lol

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First of all, I am in love with this phone, I am not a huge fan of the qwerty keyboard, I dont use it and see it as the phones only weakness that could wear out...
Brett

if yur talking about the physical keyboard i dont use mine either. my sister HAD to have it and after about 2 weeks i texted her and said SOOOOOOOO.... how often do you use the physical keyboard:D she said NEVER lololol i knew she wouldn't becuz the onscreen keyboard is so much nicer to type on. prolly the only thing i hate about the droid is the emoticons with texting :icon_eek: they're so ugly ARGH!!

OP
turbo325ii

turbo325ii

Reaction score
Brett

if yur talking about the physical keyboard i dont use mine either. my sister HAD to have it and after about 2 weeks i texted her and said SOOOOOOOO.... how often do you use the physical keyboard:D she said NEVER lololol i knew she wouldn't becuz the onscreen keyboard is so much nicer to type on. prolly the only thing i hate about the droid is the emoticons with texting :icon_eek: they're so ugly ARGH!!

Yea, the hard keyboard... i dont like phones with hinges or slides... They always wear out... I hope the droid can hold together. I like the emoctions. :D