hookerdj

Reaction score
So how do you like you r phone .is this the first week with it

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
L

ljhst5

Reaction score
I love it. I've had it for a few weeks now. Like I said, I came from an iPhone which was a gift. I would have never locked myself into the man like that, but then I ended up really liking it. So I was a little nervous to move, but happy to be free. Lol. Turns out my phone is much faster, the camera and video is worth it alone, and I've found all the apps I had before and more. I just have two minor issues, so I thought I'd come on here and try to figure things out.

OP
L

ljhst5

Reaction score
Well I use the handcent sms (or i want to) but i can't stop the double notifications even though I've turned off the standard ones. And every audio app I add like soundboards or ringtone apps force closes when i try to save something as my ringtone.

hookerdj

Reaction score
Ok go into your stock messaging app hit your menu button and scroll down to notifications and uncheck it in fact on the stock messaging app you can unblock everything I believe

hookerdj

Reaction score
If you go to the market get mobilo ringtones its a pretty good ring tones app

OP
L

ljhst5

Reaction score
Ok, so it's not in my notification bar now, but it still has the number of messages on the app icon. I guess that's a little better, but I still have to clear them to remove that.

I do have mobilo. It gives me the same thing.

Thanks for your help :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canoes? Cleveland has a record for canoes?

Well, I'm not even a Browns fan I'm a transposed Los Angelino. :)

dkshaer

Reaction score
I'm from the 'Burgh also
And have a daughter named Lara. But she doesn't have a Droid - that I know of.
Try ringdroid. Works great for making ringtones.

dkshaer

Reaction score
I'm from the 'Burgh also
And have a daughter named Lara. But she doesn't have a Droid - that I know of.
Try ringdroid. Works great for making ringtones.

OP
L

ljhst5

Reaction score
No way! I don't know anyone with my name. That's very cool. Thanks for the suggestion.

li2327

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. The people here are great. Very helpful. I only visit the site on my Droid and love it. :heart:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing all the excitement from people who are from or have lived in da burgh? Very proud people. We lived in Cranberry Twp. for 10 years, but my job took me to Lancaster, PA about a year ago. Living in Pittsburgh was the best 10 years of our lives and miss it a lot. People who never have been to Pittsburgh still think it's a dirty old steel mill town. If they only knew! Sure nice to see all the DF members from or living in da 'burgh. We even know what the best sandwich and wings are. Well, my nod is Fanheads on Carson Street but I was referring to QS&L.

Welcome to the site and hope you're enjoying your Incredible Lara. Ok, I have to ask, do you live near "Century III, Chevrolet, Lebanon Church Road, Pittsburgh....minutes from the Mall". :)