Hey fellow android geeks

mbeta

Reaction score
I have been a user and reader since launch, but only posted a few times...and hadn't taken the time to drop into the new member area... I am pretty tech savvy and actually interested in doing some rom/kernel development, all that i have learned so far is self taught, but if any of the more versed developers ever wanted to take some1 under their wing...i can promise i wont disappoint.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have been a user and reader since launch, but only posted a few times...and hadn't taken the time to drop into the new member area... I am pretty tech savvy and actually interested in doing some rom/kernel development, all that i have learned so far is self taught, but if any of the more versed developers ever wanted to take some1 under their wing...i can promise i wont disappoint.

Hmmm..well first :welcome: to the forums. I think if you want a Dev to take notice however this post won't be seen. Introductions aren't really one of the places they hang out.

All the Devs have different sections. Now ordinarily we don't allow cross posting but I don't see anything wrong with going into the devs area and just saying hello, I'd like to learn.