Hey Everyone

JWis

Reaction score
Just checkin in to say Hi to everyone, i got a droid about a week ago and i love it. Everyone on the forums is so helpful and nice its amazing. Already installed blackdroids Ultimate Droid 7.8 just wanted to say hi everyone.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! It did not take you long to enjoy the options of this phone. Isn't it fun!!!

Mike

OP
JWis

JWis

Reaction score
its overwhelming trying to keep up with blackdroid and his crew with updates. also, just the amount of non useless apps is unbelievable im happy i made the switch as soon as possible i dont see many phones coming out anytime soon to top the droid let alone the android platform

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just checkin in to say Hi to everyone, i got a droid about a week ago and i love it. Everyone on the forums is so helpful and nice its amazing. Already installed blackdroids Ultimate Droid 7.8 just wanted to say hi everyone.

WOW! Very impressive! Apparently you've gotten quite a lot out of the forum! Anyway, welcome, JWis!

:welcome:

OP
JWis

JWis

Reaction score
yes i have and everyone has been so helpful if only the world cooperated like everyone on this site lol. but seriously like someone else said on these forums theres so much invaluable information here. ive looked and this appears to be the number one site for droid mods and general talk