Hey Everyone

Droid_Enthusiast

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm new to the droids forums, but not new to droid.

I am constantly trying to make my phone faster and more efficient. I am currently trying a diy android phone build from scratch!

Wish me luck!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. You have come to the right place to learn anything you need to know about android. Feel free to ask questions as members here have a wealth of knowledge. Good luck with the build and have you tried jrummy's overclock app?

OP
D

Droid_Enthusiast

Reaction score
Yea I have that app. I'm currently on CM7 nightlies. I have written my own apps to do random things I need for work. I am hoping I can pull off this from scratch build :)

Thanks for your warm welcomes!

garysdroid

Reaction score
Also good luck in getting tech help from guys out here. Better read your manual

Last edited by a moderator:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well we will try to help you out even if we are not in the rescue squad or tech group here. Many great and knowledgeable members that are willing to answer questions along the road

Sent from my Liberated D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

Your idea is actually something I have tinkered with..the only problem is the expense...these companies put so much money into building each device..however you can order components to size and shape if the money is not an issue...of course marketing is a whole new ballpark...my first device would probably look like an old nokia 5lbs antenna and all...lol but I believe your talking about just making one to see if you can? For personal use?

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

OP
D

Droid_Enthusiast

Reaction score
I dont care about size, I care about being able to make everything work, much improved!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Also good luck in getting tech help from guys out here. Better read your manual

want help, call 911, since no one here will help you. just smart a__ comments is what you will get. Not complaining just stating the facts.

not sure what this statement is all about but we do not discourage ppl on this forum from wanting help and advice. Not complaining but i am stating my facts

garysdroid

Reaction score
The comment was that, I joined the forum for help and rather than getting suggestions, I got smart ... comments. Instead the OS upgrade fixed the issue I had.

Last edited by a moderator:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
The comment was that, I joined the forum for help and rather than getting suggestions, I got smart ... comments. Instead the OS upgrade fixed the issue I had.

I know what thread your referring to. Sometimes you cant let them get to you. Take it with a grain of salt and roll with the punches. It is very frustrating to get those comments when its answers your looking for. But there will always be a joker somewhere. BTW, I'm glad your problem was resolved. I may close the other thread if anyone else smarts off there.

edit:for those wondering- http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-tech-issues/168933-foreclosure-issues.html

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score

If you ever find yourself in a bind, and or this happens, if you do not see me around the forum(rare) Pm me and I will offer my assistance..if I am busy, (at work) I will return the pm, and do whatever I can to help...this is something I enjoy on my spare time..:)

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)