Hey everyone just wanted to introduce myself

zeke4life

Reaction score
Well hey I just got a droid 3 yesterday and I was wondering if you guys could help me with some questions.

Ok so one I just wanted to tell everyone what's up. Ok now the questions ok so since I'm only 16 my plan is under my moms and I just wanted to know downloading apps from the andriod market place that are free don't appear on the bill right? Also I don't really ever need to buy apps if I like the free ones right? Another question is if I did want to buy apps could I set up my debit card to my google acct cause there is no way she would let me do it and have it charged to her at the end of the month. Lastly the apps are one time purchases right? Like its not like a monthly charge with some verizon stuff.

And well I just wanted to tell you guys thank you and its nice to meet you. Ohh and sorry if this is wrong forum cause I wasn't sure wether to post it here or in droid 3 forum.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I just wanted to know downloading apps from the andriod market place that are free don't appear on the bill right? Also I don't really ever need to buy apps if I like the free ones right? Another question is if I did want to buy apps could I set up my debit card to my google acct cause there is no way she would let me do it and have it charged to her at the end of the month. Lastly the apps are one time purchases right?

:welcome: to the forum.

Free apps don't show, as far as I know. At least I haven't seen them.
You aren't required to purchase apps, though some are trial and may expire.
As far as using your card, I'm sure you could. But the best way is to try.
And apps are a one time deal. If by chance it is a subscription, it will say so.

Sent from the Unbrickable DROID

OP
Z

zeke4life

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and its nice to meet you and does no one else want to meet a newbie :(... jk I know eventually some ppl will stumble upon this and thanks for the help again :).

OP
Z

zeke4life

Reaction score
Yea actually there is right now I'm in my house and have wifi and just be sure I'm not using any data when connected to wifi right? Also when I opened slacker radio it said I should have like a big data cap but that won't matter if I only listen while using wifi right?

OP
Z

zeke4life

Reaction score
Ok I have another simple question and I just to let everyone know I appreciate all the help you have given me, but I wanted to know how you guys put music on your phones. I mean like I used to have an ipod touch but I lost it so how do i sync to itunes if its possible and where do you guys get your music?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
the only draw back of this thread, u posted in the wrong section. welcome to the forum, nontheless.
@CJM , can u move this? if not lets get someone else to move this over.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
the only draw back of this thread, u posted in the wrong section. welcome to the forum, nontheless.
@CJM , can u move this? if not lets get someone else to move this over.

Ha, I didnt even notice. We'll get it moved to New Members Introductions.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
omg tell me about it! but...u look older than me HA

ALOHA from Hawaii

What makes you say that?
View attachment 39134

Ok I have another simple question and I just to let everyone know I appreciate all the help you have given me, but I wanted to know how you guys put music on your phones. I mean like I used to have an ipod touch but I lost it so how do i sync to itunes if its possible and where do you guys get your music?

I have zero experience with iTunes, but I have a Music folder on my SD that I put mine in. You can get a file explorer from the market to do that, Astro is a popular one, or plug in your usb cable and make one from a pc. Then just drag and drop your music there.

edit: I've been using Rhapsody for my music.