Hey everyone, from SoCal over here...

MandoMaybe

Reaction score
I have my Moto Droid...and I want to root it, but havent had a successful attempt whatsoever...who can help me??

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think he means geographically, SoCal is bigger than most other states... I would know, I live and work there.

OP
M

MandoMaybe

Reaction score
Well in that case I'm from the Inlande Empire area of SoCal...how about yourself?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Los Angeles here.

Inland Empire is in the boonies: )

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
orange county here.. there are good root guides on the forums.. just do a search.

OP
M

MandoMaybe

Reaction score
Lol no no, i live in the populated area of the Inland Empire...not like towards the Moreno Valley area.

ldimick

Reaction score
Yes, geographically. If you want to come all the way to OC I can help, or if you want to wait until next week, when I am in the mood for a motorcycle ride, I might be in your neighborhood. Actually Friday I will be near Elsinore (Ortega Highway) but from your description sounds like Riverside or San Berdoo.

snappingfish

Reaction score
guessing game?

Lol no no, i live in the populated area of the Inland Empire...not like towards the Moreno Valley area.

Riverside? Anza? San Bernadino? Temecula? Sun City? NORCO (whew-when the fog rolls around THERE, you know they're birds (turkeys, chickens) and plenty of cows lurking and pooping. Stinks like hell on some enchanted mornings!

I live in Humboldt County. No fog or stinko here. But, of course, no more than 1-2 hours of sun per day. Gloom is the key weather content!

Welcome to the forums. I USED to live in the Beach. ALL OF 'EM....Ocean Beach, PB, San Onofre, Manhattan, Seal, Sunset, Long Beach, all over the damn place. I like So Cal except for one thing. (or actually 20 million things-people, traffic, and those pesky earthquakes. I'm movin to the SouthWest soon.