Hey everybody

surfer451

Reaction score
I'm currently an iPhone 3GS owner, having picked one up last year after my 3G took a swan dive into a porta potty (don't laugh, it could happen to you):icon_eek: Anyway, as much as I love my iPhone I've grown tired of ATT's flukey network and apple's (read: Steve Job's) smugness when dealing with potential product faults. So while I'm not going to switch until my iPhone dies or I'm forced to relinquish my unlimited data plan, I have begun to look around at potential iPhone alternatives. While I love my phone, I resent it's lack of a physical qwerty board (especially in winter), and it's flukey service. I've also become rather interested in android, so as a result if I go the verizon route I'm going to try to go the r2d2 droid route, if t mobile then the g2.
-surfer451

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Booooio iPhone lol
... I love my Droid do with the droid

Sent from my etcha-sketch

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You should also keep in mind that by your time frame there could be a whole new generration of phones out in the android line so don't get too attached.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

pierced_droid

Reaction score
Yeah iPhone was suppose to come to Verizon in March. But don't see that happening

Sent from my etcha-sketch

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
These days I don't even bother worrying about iphone on verizon because every few months it seems like someone claims the iphone is coming. However there's always going to be new android phones coming.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App