Hey All

SeguinSlaze

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My name's Ty and I have been using the android forum app for a while and finally decided to register. I currently own a Droid 3 and have had it now for about six months. I should say however, that my first droid was the second installment. I went to a Verizon location one day with the intention of buying myself a new Droid. However, I was told that the Droid two had just been released and that they would be getting a shipment in the following day. My heart was set on leaving with a device that day so the guy asked his manager if he could sell me the only droid 2 that they had sent them from corporate. After taking it out of the box and putting this device to work in my hands... I simply fell in love. I could go on about how great the droid 2 is and was for me, but I'll simply leave it at that. I got my droid 3 through my insurance because they stopped sending out the droid 2... shame. However, I digress, because the droid three is even better than I thought it would be. I'll leave my story at that and just say I am in the hunt for another Droid. I appreciate all questions and pieces of advice you have for me. Thank you, and I look forward from learning from my fellow members.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forum. Hope you enjoy you Droid 3. Every upgrade I have received since the orignal Droid was like, "Wow the (insert phone) was junk compared to this. I am currently on the Bionic and I just love it.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forums Ty!

Jump in & enjoy! We are happy to have ya with us!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I am happy to hear we were able to help you out already. Make sure to stick around and let us know if you need anything :biggrin: