hey all got a problem water issues

bogginblazer

Reaction score
dose any one happen to know where the stickers are that i need to check to see if i can send back my phone?

thanks guys :)

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Hmm, with the HD i'd assume they are under the battery, which would require you taking the phone apart.

What was the water issue?

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
well took my truck off roading and told my gf to hold my phone. welp we were washing off in the river and she droped my phone in the river. soo ya that was 2 months ago. not i got a lot of issues so time to get a new phone but wanna make sure if there is water inside and on the stickers i replace them. cuz i dont want to pay 600 bucks the same phone i have ya know.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
See the following images... You'll see small white rectangular stickers with three red "X" marks on them.

View attachment 64692
Inside display front near vol & power (hard to see on the far left side near the top of pic).

View attachment 64693
Bottom of rear facing portion of motherboard (right in the middle, to the left of the large rectangular metal shield at the lower left corner of the shield).

View attachment 64694
Inside rear facing motherboard near headphone jack (all too obvious).

View attachment 64695

Inside rear cover near bottom (hard to tell it's a sticker and looks kinda orange in this pic).

Note, there may be others but these are the only ones visible in a teardown on etradesupply dot com.

Last edited: