Hero filled weekend

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thor-Ragnarok-Justice-League-Movies.jpg

Last weekend was the weekend for the real heroes (Veteran's Week), but this weekend we get the comic book heroes. At the theater we have the much anticipated Justice League and Thor Ragnarok (week 3 of their theater run). And via Netflix the Punisher.

Justice League: Was a solid movie and a much improvement over BVS. You can tell they listened to the critics. Though this was a 2hr movie I wanted more. There are some things I would drop a few stars for but over all Im giving it a 7.5-8/10 stars.

Thor Ragnarok: Easily the best of the Thor Movies and full of comic relief. Ill go 7-7.5 stars.

Punisher: Ok not quite a hero but Im definitely looking forward to getting a chance to check it out this weekend. Loved his character in Daredevil.

Please no spoilers.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well Justice League did not do so well as posted here (Justice League had a very poor opening weekend).

I saw both Justice League and just finished wrapping up Punisher. Justice League is a family sit down but Punisher is not. Personally I enjoyed them both but it looks as if the public has spoken and chose to forego going out to watch Justice League and instead chose to stay inside and check out that Punisher, or do pre-holiday chores.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I was just about to post a thread on the punisher :) oh well. I plan to watch it sometimes this week when I can sit down and watch the whole series at once.

might also be a good time and find the three different punisher movies that came out over the years and watch those too.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I was just about to post a thread on the punisher :) oh well. I plan to watch it sometimes this week when I can sit down and watch the whole series at once.

might also be a good time and find the three different punisher movies that came out over the years and watch those too.

You'll enjoy Punisher. In fact when you start you will find yourself clicking to watch the next episode over and over again because you just want to see what's next.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score