Here's to DROID!

theklink

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am biding my time until mid May when I get a Motorola DROiD. Meanwhile I will be all ears for what you all have to say. Have been a UNIX/LINUX admin and EE for 24 yrs, so I am excited about the O/S possibilities as well as the apps. My colleague, G'Ner, has one that I lust after daily, and all I can say is that he better hold onto the damn thing!

Cheers,

--TheKlink

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am biding my time until mid May when I get a Motorola DROiD. Meanwhile I will be all ears for what you all have to say. Have been a UNIX/LINUX admin and EE for 24 yrs, so I am excited about the O/S possibilities as well as the apps. My colleague, G'Ner, has one that I lust after daily, and all I can say is that he better hold onto the damn thing!

Cheers,

--TheKlink

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Can I give you a suggestion? Try calling Verizon now and inquire into an early upgrade. You may be surprised by the response you get.

p.s. It's helpful if you express how dissatisfied you are with your current phone.

OP
theklink

theklink

Reaction score
Currently, I am with AT&Fleece, but I suppose I could call them as well, if not just to see what the damage would be... Thanks!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Cheers,

--TheKlink

Welcome, theklink! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! The possibilities are endless for customization. So read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps :welcome:

Hope you enjoy your time here!