smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Picked up a couple of Incipio cases today for the S7 Edge - one is a wallet folio case and the other is called the "twill block" flexible impact resistance case...I picked them both up at Walmart for $19.88 each.

Corbin Folio Case | Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Cases | Incipio

Twill Block Case | Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Cases | Incipio

I am using the folio case currently - I like it for the edge protection but not sure how it fair in an actual drop although I think it would protect from scratches on a drop but I think there could still be some "shattering" LOL. The box indicates that it is "drop tested" up to 6 feet with adequate protection. It has a magnetic closure but the phone does not automatically lock upon closing the folio but it will automatically give you the screen to either unlock via pin or password or with fingerprint (meaning you do not have to press the homescreen button).

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
112d2967fa1dc4a0b3c4f6cd824adac8.jpg

Got this on the way ... Couldn't pass it up for the price. Reviews are positive - we shall see.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
112d2967fa1dc4a0b3c4f6cd824adac8.jpg

Got this on the way ... Couldn't pass it up for the price. Reviews are positive - we shall see.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Good news is I got this case today and during a quick test drive it feels pretty good (more to come as I use it more). Bad news is that it doesn't work with my wireless charger

Edit - after some fiddling around, it does indeed work with the wireless charger!! Sorry, I spoke too soon
Sent from the Edge!

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Good news is I got this case today and during a quick test drive it feels pretty good (more to come as I use it more). Bad news is that it doesn't work with my wireless charger

Edit - after some fiddling around, it does indeed work with the wireless charger!! Sorry, I spoke too soon
Sent from the Edge!

Pics!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

Caesars

Reaction score
Awesome find!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

RJLOMMD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GALAXY S7 Edge
Hmmm...the illustrations on the ZAGG website seem to indicate that their glass protector for the S7 Edge will be curved to fit from edge to edge. But, they haven't released it yet.
I have the SPIGEN Tough Armor case--same set up I had on my S5. And I, too, am having a similar problem with the edges of the Invisible Shield. Just perhaps I should see how the non-Edge S7 Glass ZAGG protector works with the Tough Armor case.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I picked up the Spigen Ultra-hybrid and the Neo-hybrid crystal.

One I plan to use everyday and the other I plan to use if I'm more outdoors. I probably should've gotten the Tough Armor, but I'm very careful with my devices and figured the Neo Hybrid would be enough protection for it during outdoor adventures.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm using the Tech21 case and I have the Otterbox Symmetry case as well for days I feel like I want more protection. Have the zagg glass screen and am about to take it off. Can't stand how much of a halo there is.

Oh, and for what it's worth, don't waste your time on the Otterbox Alpha glass screen for S7. It only adheres at the top and bottom, leaving a lot of touch sensitivity issues.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

JandN2639

Reaction score
We have had serious problems with the S7 overheating. Are there any cases that reduce the likelihood of damage, but don't add to the phone's temperature problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leabradley

Reaction score
I am also having Samsung Note Edge. I have tried different Screen Protectors from many online websites, but didn’t found good results. After experiencing many websites I found an Ebay store “Thematys” and ordered a new screen protector, hope it will be best for my phone.