Here's a sad, sad, sad, story.

OP
M

Matth3w

You guys didn't have to apologize, you have tough jobs, seriously. You guys told me in the one thread "no changes to flood control" so no more quips out of me about it, especially not another thread on the topic. :)

OP
M

Matth3w

Alright everyone, continue on with pointless offtopic banter and making fun of me for how little of a life I have!!!!

PS - My wife comes back from out of town late tonight so I won't be here 24/7 (almost literally) for awhile :) :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Glad the thread got ironed out. I didn't think Matt was complaining about flood control (anymore :icon_ devil:)... just pointing out his sad statistics :icon_ devil:

Mine aren't any better btw. LOL

OP
M

Matth3w

That Vette is sweet!!!!!!!! I'll have one someday.... Allways liked the CTS-V's as well... Sounds like we have similar taste in cars (not hockey teams :))
I miss the Vette, but honestly I washed it four days a week because of the dust in Arizona, it was just too much. I was actually losing sleep if it was scratched or scuffed. I just couldn't take the stress of having a black car here anymore.

I'll get another, but it will be red most likely.

Instead of the CTS-V I was going to get a red Z06 from the same year, but all the red Z06s that I could find around that time had some GOD AWFUL interior. :mad:

Now usually I seriously don't even care what a car looks like so long as it's fast (hell how many people always say that Subies are disgusting looking???) but....

Every one I found for sale was like this:

wickedZ06_3.jpg

I miss the heads-up display in my Z06 though.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Just wanted to come back and add... haha you got scolded by the mods. now you're pathetic AND a troublemaker :icon_ poke: :laugh: