Here to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by enduser2941, Jun 9, 2011.

1. enduser2941

enduser2941 Member

Hey Guys,

I got a PVT msg saying I should come here and introduce myself so here goes.

My name is enduser2941, I am very new to the 'Droid' world as I have been a Crackberry user for over 10 years because my last job had given me a BB and that is what I had been used to so I continued to use.

I have an ATT HTC Inspire 4G. I love the phone, and while Im not a verizon user, I figured that either way the forums here would help me to learn more of what I can about the amazing apps available to 'Droid' users.

In the short time I have had my droid I have become quite a fan and I truly believe that the droid put Iphone to shame!

Im not shy so if there is anything anyone is curious about to hesitate to ask. Im also a very quick learner and as I learn I will certainly share my spoils with you all here.

Thanks for the time to introduce myself and I look forward to sharing my experiences with you all.

Peace,

Enduser2941
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum, great to have u here. Many former BB users, including myself. Miss it a lot but would never go back.

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA
  3. enduser2941

enduser2941 Member

I couldn't agree more, I could never see myself going back to BB now that I have my droid, I am defiantly a believer! I love my droid. I have learned quite a bit since switching and now I dont know how I ever made it that long before switching. Can anyone here possibly recommend an audio booster program (EQ, Bass booster ect) That will work with Pandora? Should I create a new thread with this request? Thanks!!
  4. Hawaiian Princess

check the audio/video section if someone posted similar question. if not in the market, search that topic and u will prob see a listing of diff apps. I rarely listen to music so im not sure.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G
  5. enduser2941

enduser2941 Member

Thanks Princess! I did check the Market and couldnt find anything based on my searches, but that doesn't mean its not there :) I will check further in these forums however. Thanks again!!
  6. Hawaiian Princess

really? I searched EQUALIZER and there were a list. hmm maybe im misunderstanding sorry

7. enduser2941

enduser2941 Member

No I dont think your misunderstanding if anything I am lol. I did find 1 or 2 that I tried but none of them seemed to work with Pandora and of the paid ones I have seen I have not found one that says it will work with Pandora and thats not a gamble Im willing to take if I pay for it only to find out it doesnt work with it. For example, I tried Audio DSP & EQ Plugin, but that doesnt seem to work with Pandora. Could you give me a name or two of the ones you found? Perhaps my Market app isnt coming back with the same results?

Thanks Princess!
  8. Hawaiian Princess

9. enduser2941

enduser2941 Member

Ahhh yes, I have poured over this thread before for just this very reason... :) (Great minds think alike?? ) And well I haven't found a workable solution out of this one yet. I have gone through all the links and also attempted to see if I could get Pandora to work through Winamp, however on the latter I can not find where the heck Winamp installed on this darn phone and I havent rooted it yet so I know there are some directories I may not have access too. But either way, no worries Ill figure out something on this at some point. I do really appreciate your help thus far and the nice welcome to these forums! If I find a solution to this I will post it here and let you know what / how I got it to work.
  10. Hawaiian Princess

great minds CAN think alike. yes let me know how it goes later. im always here in between my work...LOL. have a good one and remember the community is always here to assist u