Here is the link for the updated Netflix app

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry man, i'm not sure what it is. I'm on a d2 running liberty gb 0.7 and it works great. I wish I could help ya but im out of files

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

opcc01

Reaction score
removed all netflix apps and did a reboot on phone then tried the app you sent. this time it worked. I had a copy of the app but must have been bad. thanks for the help.

OP
billyfj

billyfj

Reaction score
The original link for the DL I put on here still works GREAT on my Droid X running LGBv0.7 I cannot guarantee that it works on all phones, since I do not have those phones to try.

FordTaurus

Reaction score
Interesting... now that Droid X is 'officially' approved for Netflix, it shows up in Market and works fine on my phone (using the 2nd link provided here apk).

However... it keeps telling me I need to update, but when I do so, or try to install the Market version, it gets to install says 'application not signed properly' and fails.

Guess I can try uninstalling and fresh install, but hate to break it again...

Edit: I am still on GB.7

OP
billyfj

billyfj

Reaction score
Interesting... now that Droid X is 'officially' approved for Netflix, it shows up in Market and works fine on my phone (using the 2nd link provided here apk).

However... it keeps telling me I need to update, but when I do so, or try to install the Market version, it gets to install says 'application not signed properly' and fails.

Guess I can try uninstalling and fresh install, but hate to break it again...

Edit: I am still on GB.7

I am on LGB v0.8 with my DroidX and installed the one from the app market and it treated the one I downloaded here like an update when it installed. And it still works great with no problems