Here is the link for the updated Netflix app

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not dl for some reason. Just hangs. Thanks for posting though. I'm sure it's just my 3g connection

Edit: dl fine. Thank you!
Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Last edited:
OP
billyfj

billyfj

Reaction score
It's not dl for some reason. Just hangs. Thanks for posting though. I'm sure it's just my 3g connection

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

I haven't tried it directly from the phone. I DL on my pc and then put it on my sd card via usb and then opened with Astro file manager and installed

EFINmotoX

Reaction score

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

I haven't tried it directly from the phone. I DL on my pc and then put it on my sd card via usb and then opened with Astro file manager and installed

It works great, I loaded it the same. Any Idea what the issue is with the app / DL from the market?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

It works great, I loaded it the same. Any Idea what the issue is with the app / DL from the market?

If your phone isn't on their supported device list, it won't appear in the market. Droid X is not one of those devices, hence why you can't see it.

flyingsushi

Reaction score
I just downloaded the link directly to my droid x and it seems to work. I don't have a Netlix account but I guess I will have to create one.

I have never used Netlix before. Is it free? If I create an account, can I use it if Netflix is on other devices such as my PS3?

Thanks

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
$8 a month and yes you can use your ps3 with it

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

flyingsushi

Reaction score
$8 a month and yes you can use your ps3 with it

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Thanks. That sounds good.

However before I pay for the service I should double check something. I have a droid x. Like I said, I just downloaded and the app opens but I need to create an account. Any chance it won't work (even though the app opens to the login page) on my phone since technically it wasn't released for droid x? I don't know if there is some video player issue or something.

Thanks

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Works for me. I'm sure you will get a version that works for you. Besides the 1st month is free and you can cancel anytime!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

Nick D

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I just dl to my Droid and for the 2 shows that I pulled up it works fine but only on 3G, not my wifi.

I also dl to my wife's TB, it loads up but doesn't play the video. I wonder if it doesn't work on 4G???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score
Is there version that works for 2.2.2 megaupload wont work on my g/f lg g2x but works great on my DX 2.3.3

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

opcc01

Reaction score
Tried on my DX keep getting newer version of this app is found you must upg to use this app.
was running with devicecheck-disabled. is there a newer version of this?

Last edited:

opcc01

Reaction score
upgraded to the new GB OTA last night still no luck....