1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HERE is A D2G Zip blur free for anyone looking to build a rom very simply

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by WoZzY, Jan 27, 2011.

1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

HERE is A D2G Zip blur free for anyone looking to build a rom or theme a rom very simply also this has Su ...Superuser permissions.....

I could not find this anywhere so I compiled it & zipped it up works I booted it on my device works fine.......

I uploaded it to my account on mega upload enjoy & I hope this will help the D2G roms flowing out as this is a good base to start from & hopefully see more themes coming out for the D2G

Link :

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid
  2. Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s New Member

hells yea bring on the themes!!!! I have one I would like crossed over to D2G it was on the DX GummyJar fourms worked fine on my D2 but just is not happening for me on my D2G if someone could do this for me you would become my new best friend
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19326105/GummyJar25-BlueDroid-TBG.zip
  3. leobg

leobg Member

Isn't that AngDroid's OEM D2G ROM? What you mean blur free?
  4. WoZzY

no It is not anddroids me an my buddy did this so every one can do simple edits to get more roms out for the D2G 7 also make it easier for themer's
  5. mreyn3693

mreyn3693 New Member

So... you and your buddy wouldn't happen to be working on a new ROM would you?:)

I have no clue on what to do with the file but if it is what you say it is, and will make dev's jobs easier for making new d2g roms.... sweet, and thanks!

I've been waiting on the update for Fission d2g just as long as everybody else that's currently running 2.4.3(and please, nobody take that sentence as me rushing any dev's because I am not.) so some potential new ROMS would be awesome.
  6. WoZzY

me & my buddy are trying to create a rom for the d2g but we have very min programing skills all we have done is build websites & such but we both have had android devices both of us had D1's then both upgraded to d2G's & we are trying to get the hang of it We have had some issues but is a trial by error kind of thing

On a side note the rom we are doing will not be built from aosp source it will be a custom rom with some awsome features that we saw on the d1 & are some features that we are trying to make custom for are rom

The rom will be called The Get~r~Done Rom as we are huge fans of larry the cable guy & android just does not does it Gets~r~Done double meaning lol
  7. ssnapier

ssnapier New Member

Ok, I think this is what I want... I HATE all that Blur crap and I just want a plain jane experience kinda like I had on my Droid 1. Is this file going to help me get there, and if so can you please give me a tiny bit of guidance on how to get it going?
  8. 473x15

473x15 New Member

I can't wait for this one wooohooo keep up the hard work dudes MIS RESPETOS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums