1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Here in WV

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cell2011, Sep 12, 2011.

1. cell2011

cell2011 New Member

My name is Joe ive been on here a bit and alot of people are very helpful. Unfortunatly my droid i was trying to get out of two recoveries RZ and SP i didnt know what i was doing and ruined my phone. If anyone has an old one or just sitting around or wants to donate it. Id be interested. I dont have much money at all. It can be cracked on it as long as it works and touch responsive. I have battery and cable and all. Please PM if you know of someone. I have a Samsung Smooth in blue flip i can trade at least and with good battery and charger.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
  2. cell2011

cell2011 New Member

Got a used Droid coming in couple of days ty everyone and jseah