Here from N.C

biggMerv

Reaction score
Hey guys, Hope everyone is doing good. Another Blackberry HEAVY user here jumping ship and setting it on fire NEVER looking back. I am so excited about the droid. Glad to be apart of a great community. :cool:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! What blackberry do you use?

Hey guys, Hope everyone is doing good. Another Blackberry HEAVY user here jumping ship and setting it on fire NEVER looking back. I am so excited about the droid. Glad to be apart of a great community. :cool:

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if i had a dollar for every time i heard "blackberry" and "jumping ship" in the same sentence.. frankly i think it's great, and i'm really excited! welcome to the machine!

OP
biggMerv

biggMerv

Reaction score
I am using the Tour. I wanted the Storm 2. When I saw the Moto Droid needless to say it changed the outcome.

forkup

Reaction score
Another soon to be former blackberry user here from NC awaiting the droid :)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome forkup! start yourself an intro thread so everybody can say hi! (if you want)

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Welcome to the Droid-Side BiggMerv

:icon_ banana: We are all leaving one phone or the other to be on the Droid Army. :icon_ banana:​

Hopefully this is going to be a great experience, not a lack luster one like so many of us have had in the past.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello from another Blackberry user who is jumping ship on the 6th. Where in NC? I'm in Summerfield, about 20 minutes north of Greensboro.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello from another Blackberry user who is jumping ship on the 6th. Where in NC? I'm in Summerfield, about 20 minutes north of Greensboro.

Man they just keep coming and coming

OP
biggMerv

biggMerv

Reaction score
lol I'm in Lexington. Not to far from you.