Here Are The Marshmallow Emoji Skinned by Samsung For The Galaxy S7!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Samsung is at it again adding their own flare to Android even though it is not necessarily needed in this case. They have skinned the Marshallow Emoji in touchwiz. The emoji definitely look much more refined and polished, but Samsung did make some weird choices.

For instance an "eye roll" is just a Smile looking sideways. Samsung skipped out completely on Flags so you won't be able to rep your country. They also decided not to include modifiers for diverse skin color. All the emji are white with the exception of a black police officer and black dancer :(. These emoji will make their way to the rest of the Samsung lineup as the devices receive their Marshmallow update.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
The emojis that come stock (and return with every update) on my Nexus 6P are truly an embarrassment. I had to install Emoji Switcher (root) and install iOS emojis so I could properly text my Samsung and iOS friends. :oops:

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The emojis that come stock (and return with every update) on my Nexus 6P are truly an embarrassment. I had to install Emoji Switcher (root) and install iOS emojis so I could properly text my Samsung and iOS friends. :oops:
While I also use Emoji switcher to switch to iOS ones, the ones on the 6P "Emoji One" look great, just not better than iOS. The ones prior to that, Samsung's, and LG's look absolutely awful though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk