Hepatic Feedback and App Crashes

malamute95

Reaction score
I am about to receive my third Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tablet due to the unit giving unsolicited hepatic feedback and then crashing whichever application happens to be open at the time. The second unit displayed the same behavior as well as converting all M4p (iTunes) files to the .wma format, renderring them unusable to DCRM licensing. (I paid for these on iTunes BTW) The first machine didn't do this, but the Hepatic issue was the same.
I spoke with "Jennifer" the director of Galaxy sales and she refused to accept the return of the unit, but insisted I accept yet a third device. This should be arriving tomorrow.
My question of course is; Has anyone else seen this issue as well"? Thanks for any and all replies. Kirk:icon_evil:

OP
M

malamute95

Reaction score
I was sent a third Galaxy tablet Friday the 18th and so far so good. I've not had any crashes or feedback. We'll see...

WillFCDroid

Reaction score
Mine was doing the same thing. I had two apps for setting wallpapers, and I guess they were fighting each other, because I was getting what you describe. It would just start to vibrate, then FC, and sometimes even go to the Verizon boot logo and restart. I removed one of the apps and all is well.