Helpppp

OP
bje1982

bje1982

Reaction score
I don't see why if you are installing sprecovery correctly, but odder things have been known to happen

just download the Rom you wanted, usb to the computer, boot the phone, mount, transfer, install.[/QUOTE]

This process must work. If you look at the link I included in my first reply the OP used this method to get up and running.

Mike[/QUOTE]

Thanks everyone for your help its trully appreciated

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

just download the Rom you wanted, usb to the computer, boot the phone, mount, transfer, install.

This process must work. If you look at the link I included in my first reply the OP used this method to get up and running.

Mike[/QUOTE]

no offense, and I know we are working for the same goal... But why would it matter if I said the same thing so he could read the reply in his thread?

I didn't follow your link, you also said your response might not be accurate, where I have been in his shoes and had to do the same thing he is doing now.

This forum isn't about who can help more or in a better way, it's about helping at all...[/QUOTE]

No offense taken. My intent was just to reinforce your suggestions with a thread that I had worked with yesterday not usurp your input. While the electronic age is fast often our replies cross. Additionally, one does not know when someone may need to depart. I'm always happy to bow out and let someone else who may have more expertise provide guidance.

Mike

OP
bje1982

bje1982

Reaction score
Anyway I fixed busybox in titanium deleted terminal that came with it downloaded terminal from market and ran

"su"
"flashspr"

BAM!!!! Done!! Thanks everyone

nerdbox08

Reaction score

I apologize if I took it wrong, it's difficult at times and you are right about the cross posting because everyone is trying to be helpful.

I am glad we could and did help the OP get his phone back working.

Every time I would get a boot loop, i would cringe a little inside, it's a bad feeling, as I'm sure we all know! lol

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Anyway I fixed busybox in titanium deleted terminal that came with it downloaded terminal from market and ran

"su"
"flashspr"

BAM!!!! Done!! Thanks everyone

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:Dancing bananas !!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: