1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELPPP With Droid 2!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by WorkedBear, Apr 16, 2011.

1. WorkedBear

WorkedBear New Member

So two days ago I was running liberty 1.5 and then flashed the rooted Gingerbread leak from Team Black Hat. I liked it but today I wanted to switch back to liberty. So I booted into clockwork, did a factory reset and wipe cache, and installed the zip file of liberty 1.5.

Everything was going fine but the liberty logo was there for about 20 minutes so I pulled the battery and tried again. It didn't bootloop but the liberty logo would just stay there forever and I ran out of patience.

Next I tried restoring a back up I had made but I got the same response. Then something happened and I am not sure what but I was back to gingerbread except this time when I booted up my phone it keeps getting stuck at the backup assistant screen. I cant get past it. I cant' even boot into clockwork recovery anymore only the regular blue one. I am not sure what to do from here. Help is greatly appreciated.

tl:dr- I cant get into clockwork recovery..
  2. spaz33g

spaz33g Rescue Squad

please no cross posts. i commented in your other thread.