Helping my sis flash ICS

whopua

Reaction score
I have a GNex and don't know how to help my sis but I am trying to help her flash ICS onto her Rezound she just got yesterday. It is stock, it's the PH98IMG.zip that everyone is using. I had her move it from her PC to her removeable disc that is her SD card. When she rebooted into her bootloader she just got a list of options fastboot
recovery, factory reset, clear storage, sim lock, image crc.
All of the reading says it should start automatically but it's not doing anything. Any help wound be great and thanks ahead of time.

pbickel

Reaction score
Make sure it is not in a folder has to be on the root meaning it can not be in a folder

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I have a GNex and don't know how to help my sis but I am trying to help her flash ICS onto her Rezound she just got yesterday. It is stock, it's the PH98IMG.zip that everyone is using. I had her move it from her PC to her removeable disc that is her SD card. When she rebooted into her bootloader she just got a list of options fastboot recovery, factory reset, clear storage, sim lock, image crc. All of the reading says it should start automatically but it's not doing anything. Any help wound be great and thanks ahead of time.
Thats what I did. And still nothing. No it was not in a folder and I did rename it to PH98IMG.zip and still getting what the OP got. Am I doing something wrong? Do I unzip all the files to the SD card or not? Thanks

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Thanks it worked. Running pretty smooth. But I don't like the stock keyboard on it. The spacebar is really small. In all the process went smooth. At first I was messing with some of the settings and everytime I would go into the settings and then blackout the HTC white screen would come on like its rebooting and then it would go to the home screen and say loading. It did that for a bit and then it stopped. Weird.