Helpful apps for the droid

Droid man

Reaction score
i have task killer, is there another app that helps my phone operate or a better app for something?

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
i have task killer, is there another app that helps my phone operate or a better app for something?

One of the things you can do is uninstall "task killer." Assuming you actually use it, that will help.

If you insist on using a task killer, download "SystemPanel." It supports killing tasks and demonstrates pretty conclusively how futile the effort is unless you have a rogue app.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score

One of the things you can do is uninstall "task killer." Assuming you actually use it, that will help.

If you insist on using a task killer, download "SystemPanel." It supports killing tasks and demonstrates pretty conclusively how futile the effort is unless you have a rogue app.

Much agreed. I am not a fan of task killers at all. The only thing i have remotely close to a task killer is the one built into ASTRO lol.

liam.

Reaction score
whats the downside to a task killer? you guys obviously know more then I do, i'm a n00b with the droid.

Reaction score
I like my taskkiller. stops tasks I leave running, also a nioce onestop killswitch for when listening to music or radio apps.