Help!!

KimmyAnn

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with my contacts? I go in and add notes, save them and when I go back they are gone.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
what do you mean by "add notes"? Like add their number or change the type of line it is?

Are you sure you're confirming the change before you exit out of the contacts screen?

OP
K

KimmyAnn

Reaction score
If you pull up a contact and click edit it gives you a line called Notes. When I enter info there it will not save it. I click save and also hit the menu button and click save again and still nothing.

I also have 2 mail notifications, one for gmail and one just mail but they both have the same mail in them. Can you tell me why or how to delete one of them?

davea

Reaction score
Can't help with the mail notification issue. I have POP and Gmail and only use one, therefore no issues.

Regarding the notes, after you type the "note" itself, close the keyboard by pressing the keyboard close button in the lower left hand corner. It will reveal a save / cancel option. Select save and you are done. It is possible you are skipping the save step in this. I just followed the procedure on my DInc and this works.