Help!

Martinkrisuk

Reaction score
I rooted my phone successfully using the one click method listed on these forums, and my roommate came in my room and accidentally ran the "unroot.bat" file, now my phone will not power on and is stuck at the bootloader screen. Is there any way I can flash a rom back onto my phone?

the screen is as follows:

Bootloader
D2.35

BatteryOK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
I assume you've tried a battery pull to see if it boots up normally.

If not, then try that.

If it doesn't boot normally, all you need to do is launch the bootloader (normal way is power on while holding Up arrow on keyboard, then release power/UP arrow key when M logo appears).

Then follow the instructions on the SBF thread to restore 2.2.20 stock to your phone.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-rooted-help/76378-droid-2-sbf.html

The write-up assumes you're applying an SBF to your phone starting from it booted up - ignore the steps to put your phone in PC mode, etc...bootloader mode works w/RSD Lite to flash an SBF.

Don't use up your battery unnecessarily - if you do need to apply the SBF, turn off your phone while you are getting things ready and plug it it - it should charge while off.

OP
M

Martinkrisuk

Reaction score
The file with the patch is currently not available, do you know of where I can find 4.7 and the ini file?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
do you have the eris like ur profile says or the D2?

the D2 sbf with 4.7 and the patch should be under link 1, the droidco downloader

OP
M

Martinkrisuk

Reaction score
I just got it recently and havn't been on here (D2) I found a copy of it though, it was dead on the link that was provided (mediafire). Thanks though! I'm trying now to get it flashed, thanks in advance!

OP
M

Martinkrisuk

Reaction score
It didn't work, it went straight back to the screen with the bootloader.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
still have the USB cord plugged in? try unplugging and booting.

OP
M

Martinkrisuk

Reaction score
Tried it again and it worked!!!!!! Thank you guys to much!!!!!! You guys are the best forum on the internet :]