Help

appirishmen

Reaction score
i installed the update last night but now all it does is cycle from the white droid letters the the red eye on the start up and back.. anyone have any ideas? its really pissing me off!

Guchi

Reaction score
i can't help but heres a bump for ya....

baniels

Reaction score
Start by pulling the battery for a couple minutes.

If that fails, power off then hold the power button and x key until you see the yellow triangle. Then hit the camera button and volume up key at the same time.

You can then choose wipe/reset with the d-pad. This will wipe everything but the contents of the SD card, but it should get you up and running.

Report back here.

You are stock, right? No custom recovery or ROM?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
i installed the update last night but now all it does is cycle from the white droid letters the the red eye on the start up and back.. anyone have any ideas? its really pissing me off!

Need a little more info. What update and what were you running before you installed it? And what was your battery at when you did this?

OP
A

appirishmen

Reaction score
hey. i was stock and running the 2.0.1 or whatever. i pulled the battery and that didnt work. i tryed to rebut it but couldnt get it to work so i just went to Verizon and they fixed it. they just wiped it and installed the update for me. i love the update. it runs so much faster! thank you all for your help and info!