Status
Not open for further replies.

James1975

Reaction score
I wanna know what my wife is doing on her phone..she keeps it locked up tight.. I'm somewhat computer literate. I got pentestbox download . So I got some tools but I need some instructions on how to use them. We both have matching phones..ZTE zmax pro 981 model. We both share the same wi-fi.
I'm doing some research but I got alot to learn. If you could provide any help would be great.. any step by step instructions would be really great!!!!

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
You should probably save all that time and effort and just file for the divorce now.

OP
James1975

James1975

Reaction score
Na..I'm gonna get to the truth and learn something along the way. I could use some help!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm not 100% sure that what you are asking for is legal, and if we tell you how if that would be legal. It might be, but I'm also not sure if anyone here is going to help install spy software on your wife's phone?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Unfortunately we cannot help with this. For one you are just a random person on the internet and for all we know you could have stolen a person's phone and posted on here you need help getting into your wife's phone.

But if you are truly having real issues with your wife I think the best thing you can do now is to either seek counseling or legal. At this point if you do break into the phone and nothing is happening then you just created a situation where there are obvious trust issues. Yet if you find what you think is happening on the phone then you are going to need legal anyway.

This thread is closed.

OP
James1975

James1975

Reaction score
It's legal. It's my wifi and I bought the phone for my wife..I'm not installing software on her phone. When she uses our WiFi I wanna know what she's looking at online and data mine her phone with metasploit or some other tools that comes with Pentestbox..I got tools but not sure on the application of those tools

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
she is not a minor, once you gave her the phone, it is hers, once you gave the wifi password, it is hers. you cannot legally access her phone without her permission.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I thought the thread was closed by @pc747?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.