help

mistyyyy

Reaction score
I just recorded a video about 13 mins long paused it and accidentally exited out....how do i get the video back??? If its even possible i knoeow its saved somehere becuz i just did the same thing with a shorter video and thst one is saved...help plz!!!!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Misty!! Sorry to say I am not sure if you can, hopefully someone will come along with some answers for you.

JRParsons

Reaction score
I would use a file explorer app to search for it. You said that a shorter video you recorded is saved, therefore your phone had to name the file, ie. "Vid0001" if you know the name of the shorter file, drop the number designation and search for the first part of the file name. In my above example I would search "Vid" this should give you a list of all your videos. (make sure you are searching through the entire phone, including an SD Card you may have installed) if you normally don't record 13 minute videos the largest file should be the video you are looking for.
Good luck, if you deleted the video then you may need to plug the phone into a computer and try a file recovery program. I have used them with mixed results.
Good luck

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard Misty...alot of times the video will also show up in your Gallery app as well with your camera pics...