help !!!!!!

riddlebox420

Reaction score
i accidentaly flashed the liquid rom over my main rom instead of in rom slot 1 is there anyway i can get it back and start over again or am i just screwed royaly because i have a back up of my stock on the first safestrap just cant get it installed because it wont pull up the file

GigaJake

Reaction score
On the first safestrap? Did you change versions? I don't know if you can use that restore depending on the case or not. Also safestrap 3.x has a file manager as well as usb mounting, so you should be able to hook it up to your computer and find it assuming it's on one of your two sd cards.

Have no fear, if all else fails you should still be able to use RSD lite to sbf back to the official 4.0.4 update - Someone PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
riddlebox420

riddlebox420

Reaction score
yeah i have the new version of safestrap but i have a backup of my stock rooted on the old version that i had downloaded i just need a way to find the old version and flash that recovery instead of ss3 might have some luck if i can get the gapps installed on rom slot 1 and get astro downloaded

GigaJake

Reaction score
Just be careful. If you try to install safestrap 2.x over 3.x while in a rom slot other than stock, you're going to get some weird results.

OP
riddlebox420

riddlebox420

Reaction score
i was going to flash it while in the stock rom if there is a way to do it in the recovery mode

GigaJake

Reaction score
I don't understand...

OP
riddlebox420

riddlebox420

Reaction score
basically trying to get the other safestrap i had installed through the recovery mode they really need to find a way to flash old recoveries while in the recovery mode would make things a lot easier