Help

evolushun

Reaction score
Since rooting, installing BB and SetCPU, my phone started acting up today. I was playing Home Run Battle 3D and all my programs like Beautiful Widgets, SetCPU, and others started FCing on me. Then while in a call, my screen timed out and froze black forcing me to reboot. Another game I play, Air Control or something like that also froze 5 times and made me reboot. I have my SetCPU OC'ed to 800 and 550...I also have it set to 250/250 for when my screen idles...maybe that is to low and I can bump that up but that still doesn't explain why the other stuff is happening. Any and all help is appreciated.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Huh....sounds like you got something major interfering with the everything just about man....try booting into safe mode and see if it still acts up

OP
evolushun

evolushun

Reaction score
Nevermind...I figured it out but it wouldn't let me boot into safe mode...it just kept vibrating and cycling the Droid animation and red eye...

M

Matth3w

So what was the problem? Let us know so that people when they do the occasional rare search before posting a new thread, can see your solution.

OP
evolushun

evolushun

Reaction score
I still havent figured it out...I couldnt even boot into safe mode so nothing has been figured out yet...same issues.

OP
evolushun

evolushun

Reaction score
No...how does one accomplish that? And will that erase all my contacts?

M

Matth3w

You need to do some reading before you continue. I suggest starting with links in my signature as well as the hacks section. I'm not going to spoonfeed instructions because if you don't even know how to wipe or restore your phone you shouldn't have rooted in the first place.

OP
evolushun

evolushun

Reaction score
You need to do some reading before you continue. I suggest starting with links in my signature as well as the hacks section. I'm not going to spoonfeed instructions because if you don't even know how to wipe or restore your phone you shouldn't have rooted in the first place.

First of all, your links say nothing about how to wipe or how to backup contacts...so make sure if you are going to be short with someone that your message makes some sense. As for searching for stuff, I know how to do that...I guess I figured that I shouldnt have to search something everytime someone responds....if they are offering help, and they know what they are talking about, they can just give me a solid answer. I'm obviously freaking out over why my phone is being a certain way and you want to start degrading me? Get a life, dude...if you don't want to help someone then dont post anything. I apologize to anyone if I have offended them but I need some help...not a smack to the head.

M

Matth3w

1. From my thread:

If you ever need to get back to stock COMPLETELY, go here.

2. I understand you are freaking out, but I don't want you put yourself in an even worse situation than you already are. I'm trying to do you a favor, I wasn't being short.

3. Contacts are stored in your GMail account so they will Sync automatically when you restart your phone provided you have an internet connection.

DrDiff

Reaction score
Can't find phone numbers

The last thing that the Verizon rep did to my Razar v3 was to pull the contacts out of the phone and put them into my droid.

Now I can not find them. :eek:

Does anyone know how to find them so that I can update my Droid Contact list?

I did get the Razar back, but if it weren't for the white screen o'death I'd still be using it.

OP
evolushun

evolushun

Reaction score
Thank you for the help. I'm soprry for getting short with you, but I guess I felt that I provided a lot of info as to what was going on and what I had done as opposed to just saying I need help. Thanks again.

M

Matth3w

Thank you for the help. I'm soprry for getting short with you, but I guess I felt that I provided a lot of info as to what was going on and what I had done as opposed to just saying I need help. Thanks again.
I understand, it's frustrating when your phone isn't working right.

But if you installed Bugless Beast then you should have made a Nandroid Backup. Just go do an advanced Nandroid Restore and get back to the state your phone was in before Bugless Beast.