1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help :)

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by jackiescivic, Sep 6, 2012.

1. jackiescivic

jackiescivic Active Member

Had my Maxx for a couple months now, and have really not had any complaints..until recently. Lately, I get to 50% battery by the end of the day. Last night, my phone was off the charger at 7am and by noon was already down to 80%. The problem is that I never used my phone in that time period. I switched back to a darker background and even on 3g battery life is similar. I'm wondering if maybe an app is causing this? I did the meter training a month ago, and was previously at 70% after 12 hours
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

It could be a signal quality issue.. I did notice what you said about 3g... but I've noticed that 3g in my area isn't as strong as it once was.

Also.. perhaps the battery is losing a little of its ability to hold a charge??

Or perhaps you have a cell going bad. These are just possibilities...

I've noticed my battery life has faltered on both of my maxx's too.
  3. jackiescivic

jackiescivic Active Member

I'm trying another calibration...here's hoping it makes a difference