1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!!!!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by LBJ06, Aug 20, 2012.

1. LBJ06

LBJ06 New Member

Ok, Im extremely new to all of this. So i just rooted my phone and wanted to download a ROM. Without really reading in on it, I just jumped in from a youtube video i was watching. I used clockword ROM manager and went into the boot menu right away without downloading the rom onto the sd card. (I know im stupid) i continued on to wipe all the stuff and etc. when I finally got to where i was supposed to load the Rom... i exited the boot menu right there. My phone was reset completely. so i assumed it was unrooted and tryed to root it like i did the first time. (using acehack if it helps to say). as it was what i thought was re-rooting, the command prompt froze for about and hour. so i decided to just unplug it and take out the batter and now its just stuck at the loading screen where it says htc. ive taken out the battery at least 5 times and left it over night. Im completely out of ideas...
Search tags for this page

clockwordrom