1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by answersfast, Jul 16, 2012.

1. answersfast

answersfast New Member

I CURRENTLY HAVE THE MOTOROLA PRO AND I HAVE SERVICE WITH PAGE PLUS CELLULAR. I JUST BROUGHT A BIONIC FROMT HIS MAN ON EBAY ONLY TO FIND OUT THE PAGE PLUS CANNOT HOOK IT UP BECAUSE ITS A 4g LTE PHONE. I AM DESPERATE TO GET THIS PHONE HOOK UP CAN ANYONE HELP ME? COULD I PUT THE SIM CARD FOR MY DROID PRO PHONE TO THE BIONIC? PLEASE HELP! OR COULD I BUY A NEW SIM CARD ACTIVATE IT WITH A PLAN THE INSERT IT INTO THE BIOONIC?
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

The Bionic will activate by simply inserting the SIM card in and powering the phone one. However I am only confident it will activate on Verizon. I can't speak for another Cellular Carrier and whether that phone can be activated on their network or not.
Search tags for this page
activate droid maxx xt 1080 on page plus
droid razr maxx sim card pageplus
how to manually program droid razr on pageplus

how to manually program droid razr to pageplus