help

Roderick92

Reaction score
People say when im on the phone with them i sound low.. i could hear them clearly but apparently they don't hear me good.. is there any reason why this is happening? ..this happened randomly... help!!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
People say when im on the phone with them i sound low.. i could hear them clearly but apparently they don't hear me good.. is there any reason why this is happening? ..this happened randomly... help!!

I haven't had that complaint, but the Bionic is due for an update within the next couple of weeks. Now, you can try exchanging it or wait and see if the update helps at all.

OP
Roderick92

Roderick92

Reaction score
thanks.. but also im having 4g connectivity but when i try to access the internet it says theres no internet connection, i tried restarting my phone but nothing

ghart53

Reaction score
I know most of the connection issues are going to be fixed with the update (supposedly). The update is due early November, so maybe within this upcoming week or so? If you can hold out and wait for the update, I think your issues should be resolved. Having installed the leaked update, my issues are pretty much gone, and service is much better. As for the call volume, I've no idea. Does it happen with multiple people?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Roderick92

Roderick92

Reaction score
yesss it does, they say i whisper, but most of my friends that have their phones rooted say that they hear me perfect