Help!!!!

jdycus

Reaction score
I have been having problems with losing signal. Lately I haven't been able to recieve calls, messages, emails, anything. Cannot use internet. I have used the *228. I have turned it off, took the battery out, nothing helps. What is going ON??????

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
I have been having problems with losing signal. Lately I haven't been able to recieve calls, messages, emails, anything. Cannot use internet. I have used the *228. I have turned it off, took the battery out, nothing helps. What is going ON??????
check to see if your phone is set to CDMA not global or GSM (menu>settings>wireless &networks>mobile networks...set to cdma...that might help.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Have you tried toggling Airplane Mode on and off? Sometimes that helps restore 3G.

OP
J

jdycus

Reaction score
Tried switching airplane mode. Didn't help. Example: I am @ work @ the moment. 3 other people work n the same room w/me that have Verizon phones. They all show full 3G service. I have none.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tried switching airplane mode. Didn't help. Example: I am @ work @ the moment. 3 other people work n the same room w/me that have Verizon phones. They all show full 3G service. I have none.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Do you have a Task Killer or Anti-Virus App?

This is starting to sound like a warranty issue. However, before doing that I would do a Factory Hard Reset. I'm not sure it is going to help, unless you've got an app or a setting that is turning off or interfering with your radio. But it's the first thing that Verizon is going to do anyway before doing a replacement.

Good luck.