Help

happyone313

Reaction score
Verizon wireless updated their Droid2 today and now i am lost with their new screen..anyone have this happen to them? anyone i can go back to the way things were yesterday?

mdroid2g

Reaction score
They did that on purpose to get you to go get a newer phone. funny how the bionic is out in a couple days and your phone just went wacky. They know what they are doing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. u need to get the 2.2 file to sbf back but is it cause it looks different or its sluggish? since the update

OP
H

happyone313

Reaction score
is there anyway on my Droid2 global that i get alert sound for just text messaging. now im getting the same alert for email and texts..before the update i just got it for a text message and i luved that..dont want an alert for email

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Glad you joined us. Also looks like you are in good hands with the princess there. Enjoy the community

OP
H

happyone313

Reaction score
thank u im new to this so this a great site to belong to

garysdroid

Reaction score
Well the upgrade worked great for me. Upgrade seems to make my Droid operate faster and I did have fore closing issues, now nada

Last edited by a moderator:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well the upgrade worked great for me. Upgrade seems to make my Droid operate faster and I did have fore closing issues, now nada

want help, call 911, since no one here will help you. just smart a__ comments is what you will get. Not complaining just stating the facts.

That and battery life is much better! Usually when on a custom ROM a fixing of permissions takes care of it. But when on stock, sometimes takes a factory data reset...(sighing) but, factory resets can be less painfull as many backup apps can save you much time! Some however , requiring root.....:)

My D2 is miles ahead of me running Cm7GB(OTAkernel)

OP
H

happyone313

Reaction score
i also lost my clock on my homepage with this update..any ideas for an
app for new one?