Help!!

BulletProofTyger

Reaction score
I need help with my D2G. Okay I cannot access my phone at all so whatever the SBF is i cant use it anyway. Ive tried taking the battery out, putting it back in. I held the the x and power button until a triangle and a Droid bot appeared. I pressed the magnifying glass (search button) so my menu pops up. but i only get like four options. Ive wiped everything clean but when I hit the Reboot now im back at the M logo and im stuck. PLZ I NEED HELP ASAP..Having a panic attack. I dont have the money to get a new phone but I just need to know if theres anything I can do :'(

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you have wiped data and cache and that doesn't work, you must sbf. You don't have to access the phone to do it.

Take your SIM card and SD Card out and do this:

Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite

SSX v2.0[/QUOTE

Okay I will try. Are these step by step instructions? ima newbie with Droids

Using a Windows based computer, download RSD Lite from that link. Download the current Motorola drivers for your phone and install them to your computer. Then, download the sbf file and then extract it using WinRAR or a similar program.

After that's done, put your phone in bootloader by turning it off and holding the up button on the keyboard and the power button. Start RSD Lite and Connect it to the computer. Find your extracted sbf file and choose it. Then click the button that says "..."

It will sbf. When its done, you must do a data reset.

SSX v2.0

OP
B

BulletProofTyger

Reaction score
If you have wiped data and cache and that doesn't work, you must sbf. You don't have to access the phone to do it.

Take your SIM card and SD Card out and do this:

Droid 2 Global SBF File (2.4.29) Full and RSDLite

SSX v2.0[/QUOTE

Okay I will try. Are these step by step instructions? ima newbie with Droids

Using a Windows based computer, download RSD Lite from that link. Download the current Motorola drivers for your phone and install them to your computer. Then, download the sbf file and then extract it using WinRAR or a similar program.

After that's done, put your phone in bootloader by turning it off and holding the up button on the keyboard and the power button. Start RSD Lite and Connect it to the computer. Find your extracted sbf file and choose it. Then click the button that says "..."

It will sbf. When its done, you must do a data reset.

SSX v2.0
Umm The link for the Driver is missing the file

OP
B

BulletProofTyger

Reaction score
My Bad the link for the RSDLite? is missing. thats the only one im having trouble finding

OP
B

BulletProofTyger

Reaction score
Okay thank you so much man. Now what do I do once I have all these programs, like how do I get them on my phone?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You put them on your computer. Put your phone in bootloader the way I said, then plug it into the computer. Use RSD Lite to flash your phone with the sbf file

SSX v2.0