1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Darkfire, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Darkfire

Darkfire New Member

first off for the record im very new to smartphones but very computer literate. tried to use z4root on my droid 2 global... it ran for a long time and then turned off and when it tries to turn back on the bootloader comes up and says cannot program, battery low. it has been on the charger for 2 hours and keeps trying to start up every 5 minutes or so to no avail. anyone got any ideas as to what to do?
  2. brad92

brad92 New Member

Get a charged battery from somewhere or cut open a USB cable and charge it that way. Then you will need to sbf

Apex 2.0 Revolution
  3. Darkfire

Darkfire New Member

thanks. i finaly got it working, charger turned out to be bad. i dont mean to sound thick but wtf does "sbf" mean
  4. FernBch

FernBch New Member

That's when you run a program to reprogram your phone with the factory software. If you're going to root and do any mods you REALLY need to learn how to do this first. If anything goes wrong this may be your only way to get a working device back.

My DroidX Thrives on the DarkSlide!!