Help!!

LouCat67

Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new Samsung Charge. Set it up, added contacts through Verizon backup.
everything seemed fine. All of a sudden i received force close messages every two seconds on multiple apps.
I pulled out battery to reset and nothing happens. It boots up but the force close messages pop up again and the screen goes back to the driod eye and keeps reloading that startup screen.
This is straight out of the box so not rooted or changed in anyway.
What can i do?????

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Well, you can do the Verizon Standard Fix All...Factory Data Reset...then go back and set the phone back up and see if it continues doing the force close. If it does, I would be carrying the device back to the store...

buffyjo

Reaction score
Well, you can do the Verizon Standard Fix All...Factory Data Reset...then go back and set the phone back up and see if it continues doing the force close. If it does, I would be carrying the device back to the store...

also having this problem...the factory data reset is also the fix all for the Samsung Tech support..so my choices now are 1. send it to Samsung so they can repair it 2. get a replacement phone from Verizon 3. Throw it off high cliff and make an insurance claim.
I'm leaning toward #3 but seeing as I live in a relatively flat area and my gps keeps force closing making travel to a higher altitude.somewhat primitive.. and the 99 dollar insurance fee..The most reasonable option I have is to take it back to the store..I really don't feel like waiting for days without a phone while Samsung attempts to fix it.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

+1

This thread has been Thunder struck!!