Help!

TGOD

Reaction score
I have an upgrade in october. What phone should I get? I want a 4g phone. Any suggestions? What's the best and fastest new phone coming out on Verizon?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score
The only other phone I know of right now is the Bionic...

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
You got a long time before October, you may want to revisit this question sometime maybe in September or even October. Who knows what may be out by then. The only 4G phone I know of that isn't out yet is, as mentioned above, the Bionic. But by October, there could be some really sweet new device out or coming out soon.

Beka27

Reaction score
I have no doubt they'll announce something around when the Bionic comes out, just to throw another monkey wrench into everyone's plans... They love doing that. Lol.

OP
T

TGOD

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ill check out the Bionic! But october is a ways away! So ill check back in. Thank y'all.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have an upgrade in october. What phone should I get? I want a 4g phone. Any suggestions? What's the best and fastest new phone coming out on Verizon?
As always with these threads: If you want relevant suggestions then provide your needs/wants. If picking a device was a one-size-fits-all matter then we'd all have the same device. Use your shopping criteria to narrow down the choices. "Best" is whatever is best suited to you.