Help!!!

daddyapp

Reaction score
Well I did it...I wanted to flash a new theme on meh phone so I did everything as usual but got stuck at the boot animation (boot looping) so I restored my phone only problem is the last time I made a backup was FEB 02!!!!! So now all my paid apps are gone to make a long story short my question is how to get them back I mean I kept all my receipts on my gmail any help would be deeply appreciated thanks

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
They should still be in your gmail account, so long as you bought them through the android marketplace or the amazon app store (i don't think theres another place to buy apps from) you can simply reinstall then by going to the "my apps" section

Sent from my angelic D2G using DroidForums

OP
daddyapp

daddyapp

Reaction score
I do but they don't show up @all,all I have are apps I bought from my MyTouch 3G.....smh I know I know lol any suggestions on what I should do?

OP
daddyapp

daddyapp

Reaction score
Oh and it's the same Google account too

rusty815

Reaction score
well your apps should show up, i have an old backup from around the same time as you that i go back too in case something goes wrong, my apps always show up in the market place, are you rooted? try deleting the market history.

you can always go to http://checkout.google.com/main and check to see if your paid apps are on your list of purchases.

OP
daddyapp

daddyapp

Reaction score
Yes I am rooted I was running fission 2.4.3 but now I'm just rooted with stock rom (no fission) and my apps are on my Google account for purchsed apps, their just not showing up under my apps in the market place :-(

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
... so long as you bought them through the android marketplace or the amazon app store (i don't think theres another place to buy apps from) ...

Actually, you can buy some Android apps directly from the Vendor, e.g. Tether Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile smart phone

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

Wow $25 for a tethering app? But yeah you buy from some developers sites like titanium back up. Theres SAM(Slide Android Market), and another Market I found that starts with Y, Yamm or somehting. To lazy to look it up but it seemed like it was geared towards a french audience and didnt seem to have alot of apps, and the pass it had were available in the regular android market anyways.

And to the OP, this section is pretty much nothing but help threads. Try using a descriptive thread title. I know I always appreciate it and sure others do to. ;) Glad you got up and running again. As for the market, that is really odd. As long as you are synced to the same account, your paid apps should show, and actually it should auto download all your apps when you go to the my apps page of the market. I keep Titanium Backup APK on my sd card so I can sideload it through the SD card and restore my apps this way.

One solution that might work, try downloading an app, if you havent done so already. It can be any app. If you dont want it delete it, but try the my apps page again after downloading one app and see if they reappear. This is a known bug with titanium back up but it might work here.

Actually on a side note, you should invest in Titanium back up to make sure this doesnt happen again. Its one of those must have apps if your going to mod the phone.